Fagor Splendid 10 Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker CannerItem#: HN-FAG034
- 10-inch-diameter pressure cooker with 10 quart capacity
- Spring type mechanism w/ 1 pressure setting-High (15psi)
- Impact-bonded aluminum diffuser base for even heating
- Reduces cooking time by up to 70 percent
- Constructed of polished 18/10 stainless steel, lid included
Free 3 pc. Prep Set!
Click here for rebate form
Pressure cooker, Instruction manual, Recipe book
- Works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic, and induction
- Preserves vitamins and minerals during cooking
- Advanced safety features prevent excessive pressure buildup
- Handle locks ensure lid stays firmly closed during cooking
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe body
- Comes with an instruction manual and recipe book
- UL-approved for safety
- Ten-year manufacturer's warranty
Not only does the Fagor Splendid 918060812 10 Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Canner reduce cooking time by up to 70 percent, it cooks your favorite recipes in one third of the time! But the best part is that you can prepare delicious meals with little or no oil, while retaining the important water-soluble vitamins and minerals in the food. What's more, it helps retain the natural color and flavor of foods, making dining all the more enjoyable.
Constructed of high-quality, polished 18/10 stainless steel with an impact-bonded diffuser base for even and efficient heat distribution, this pressure cooker works on all heat sources and provides a high-pressure setting (15 PSI, 250 degrees), plus a gourmet steam-only setting. It features pressure settings on the handle - one in a dial control and another on a valve – to provide added safety. Other safety features include two pressure-release valves and a locking handle. A visual indicator pops up or retracts to indicate the pressure level in the cooker. Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe, this ten-quart pressure cooker is UL-approved and comes with a 10-year warranty.
About Fagor America, Inc.
Fagor is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fagor Electrodomesticos. Since opening their offices in 1992, the Fagor brand name has become synonymous with high-quality stainless steel pressure cookers. Fagor is currently positioned as a top cookware brand, sold at major retailers nationwide. Along with pressure cookers, Fagor America also offers a line of specialty cookware. In 2005, Fagor America established its appliance division in the United States.
Fagor is a brand renowned for product innovation, quality, and performance. They strive to offer products that create a lifestyle of increased comfort, convenience, and energy savings.
Dimensions & Specifications
9 dia. inches
4 Quart Jars
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Dishwasher Safe, With Lid