Howard Miller Fairview Mantel ClockItem#: HN-HMI751
- Dimensions: 8H x 7.25W x 3D inches
- Made from glass and metal, finished in brass
- Efficient Quartz battery-operated movement
- Dial set in clear acrylic sheet, creating a floating effect
An elegant and exceptionally appealing timepiece, the Fairview Mantel Clock by Howard Miller displays fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. Howard Miller fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Fairview Mantel Clock by using some of the finest metal and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select metals and glass, detailed with brushed and polished brass finishes
- An unfailing skeleton-style dial-piece, set inside a clear acrylic sheet to create a stunning illusion of midair suspension
- Quartz battery powered timekeeping for long-lasting accuracy
- Circular-spun brass finished dial-ring with black Roman numerals and hands
- Felt-covered bottom, protecting your mantel or tabletop surface
The Fairview Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled Howard Miller for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. Howard Miller displays this legacy today in pieces like the Fairview Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
8H x 7.25W x 3D inches