FiberBuilt Augusta 9-ft. Fiber Teak Contract Patio UmbrellaItem#: HN-FIB023
$905.99 to $946.99
- One of our most popular commercial umbrellas
- 9-foot octagonal canopy
- Sunbrella fabric in several color options
- 5-year warranty against fading
- Flexible fiberglass ribs are wind-resistant
- 1.75-inch-diameter FiberTeak simulated wood pole
- Pole reinforced with heavy-duty aluminum
- Push-up-and-pin lift system
- Ideal for use as freestanding umbrella
What's Not Included
Look no further than the Augusta 9-Foot Contract-Grade Patio Umbrella for a stylish and quality umbrella. The canopy has a single vent which is conducive to air flow. The marine-grade fabric of the canopy, which is available in a variety of colors, is resistant to salt and sun and ideal for long summers. This umbrella features a larger pole diameter of 1.75 inches, making it an ideal choice for freestanding applications.
Made to commercial specifications, this umbrella has eight ribs of fiberglass that sway with the wind gusts, instead of falling over. The one-piece aluminum pole is available in a FiberTeak simulated wood pole finish. This 1.75-inch-diameter pole looks and feels like real wood, but it is stronger and more durable. The corresponding hardware is stainless steel. The solid wood hub will provide years of smooth operation. With an umbrella of this quality, you can be confident that it will stand up to the test of time.
- Umbrella pole has a 1-year warranty
- Fiberglass ribs have a 3-year warranty
- Marine-grade Sunbrella fabric has a 5-year warranty against fading
The Augusta umbrella is shown above with a double wind vent shade, this item is currently only availble with a single wind vent.
The Augusta 9 Foot Contract Patio Umbrella provides an immense amount of shade with an immense amount of quality.
The August umbrella offers a 1.75 inch pole. This may not fit through an umbrella hole in your patio table. The umbrella hole in your table needs to measure at least 2 inches for this umbrella to fit. Need a smaller pole? The 9ft Bridgewater Umbrella offers a 1.5 inch pole.
More About FiberBuilt Umbrellas
FiberBuilt Umbrellas is dedicated to manufacturing state of the art fiberglass ribbed umbrellas for use at hotels, condominiums, country clubs and restaurants as well as many other locations requiring contract quality products.
The unique fiberglass support rib construction ensures strength, resilience and durability. FiberBuilt has developed unique lines of contract quality Beach, Garden and Market umbrellas that will hold up to the harshest weather conditions. Umbrellas constructed with Marine Grade fabric will withstand intense sunlight, salt air and driving rain.
The flexible fiberglass ribs absorb wind gusts without breaking and last four to five times longer than traditional steel or wood ribbed umbrellas.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry. For more specifics on maintaining Sunbrella fabrics, visit Sunbrella.com.
Sunbrella fabrics have been tested to provide up to 98% UV protection, depending on depth of color. Whites and lighter colored fabrics provide less protection than darker fabrics. This protective factor is inherent to the product and will not diminish through use or exposure to the sun. Sunbrella furniture and umbrella fabrics have been awarded the "Seal of Recommendation" by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer. Beautiful and protective fabric is the hallmark of Sunbrella.
Dimensions & Specifications
Umbrella Shade Size
Choose From 24 Options
Caring for Sunbrella fabric is easy. Simply follow these steps for season after season of bright, durable fabric:
- Brush off any loose dirt
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 2 ounces (1/4 cup) mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100°F/38°C)
- Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue
- Allow fabric to air dry
$259.99 to $344.99
- Scuff resistant Gel-coat finish
- Scalloped detail surrounds top of base
- Variety of colors available
- Aluminum sleeve gives extra pole support
- 3 weight options
- Commercial quality
- Neck diameter 1.75 inches
$159.98 to $168.98
- 22 x 22-inch square umbrella stand
- High density Polyethylene
- Universal center post for poles 1.4 to 2.06 inches
- Designed for freestanding umbrella use
- Commercial quality
- Convenient self-adjusting clamp
- Cordless, includes AC adapter
- 24 white LED lights
- Rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions: 8L x 8W x 3H inches