FiberBuilt Bridgewater 9-ft. Fiber Teak Contract Patio UmbrellaItem#: HN-FIB021
$795.99 to $836.99
- 9-foot octagonal canopy
- Sunbrella fabric in several color options
- 5-year warranty against fading
- Flexible fiberglass ribs provide strength and resilience
- FiberTeak simulated wood pole
- Pole reinforced with heavy-duty aluminum
- Push-up-and-pin lift system
- Suitable for commercial use
What's Not Included
Make your backyard a cozy retreat with the Bridgewater 9-Foot Contract-Grade Patio Umbrella. From the rich FiberTeak finish on the one-piece aluminum center pole, to the vivid canopy colors, this umbrella will bring shade and style to your patio all summer long. You'll never have to worry about the quality of this umbrella, because the canopy is made of marine-grade fabric. The eight ribs that hold the canopy in place are fiberglass, offering resilience as the wind comes through. A single vent in the top is designed to promote air flow around you as you sit under the canopy.
The one-piece, aluminum pole is finished in a durable FiberTeak overlay, which simulates the traditional wood pole finish. This 1.5-inch-diameter pole looks and feels like real wood, but it is stronger and more durable. The hardware of this umbrella is stainless steel, and the hub is made of solid wood, ensuring your umbrella will open and close with ease. Choosing an umbrella that is made of commercial-grade materials gives you the confidence that it will exceed your expectations.
- Umbrella pole has a 1-year warranty
- Fiberglass ribs have a 3-year warranty
- Marine-grade Sunbrella fabric has a 5-year warranty against fading
The Bridgewater 9 foot Contract Patio Umbrella will bring shade and comfort to your patio or pool area.
Item shown above in Salmon Canvas Fancy Stripe.
More About FiberBuilt Umbrellas
FiberBuilt Umbrellas is dedicated to manufacturing state of the art fiberglass ribbed umbrellas for use at hotels, condominiums, country clubs and restaurants as well as many other locations requiring contract quality products.
The unique fiberglass support rib construction ensures strength, resilience and durability. FiberBuilt has developed unique lines of contract quality Beach, Garden and Market umbrellas that will hold up to the harshest weather conditions. Umbrellas constructed with Marine Grade fabric will withstand intense sunlight, salt air and driving rain.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry. For more specifics on maintaining Sunbrella fabrics, visit Sunbrella.com.
Sunbrella fabrics have been tested to provide up to 98% UV protection, depending on depth of color. Whites and lighter colored fabrics provide less protection than darker fabrics. This protective factor is inherent to the product and will not diminish through use or exposure to the sun. Sunbrella furniture and umbrella fabrics have been awarded the "Seal of Recommendation" by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer. Beautiful and protective fabric is the hallmark of Sunbrella.
Dimensions & Specifications
Umbrella Shade Size
Choose From 25 Options
Caring for Sunbrella fabric is easy. Simply follow these steps for season after season of bright, durable fabric:
- Brush off any loose dirt
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 2 ounces (1/4 cup) mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100°F/38°C)
- Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue
- Allow fabric to air dry
$259.99 to $329.99
- Scuff resistant Gel-coat finish
- Scalloped detail surrounds top of base
- Variety of colors available
- Aluminum sleeve gives extra pole support
- 3 weight options
- Commercial quality
- Neck diameter 1.75 inches
- 22 x 22-inch square umbrella stand
- High density Polyethylene
- Universal center post for poles 1.4 to 2.06 inches
- Designed for freestanding umbrella use
- Commercial quality
- Convenient self-adjusting clamp
- Cordless, includes AC adapter
- 24 white LED lights
- Rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions: 8L x 8W x 3H inches