Field Guide to Birds of North America Bird Book - David SibleyItem#: HN-GO005
$23.99 to $24.99
- Useful bird guide by Roger Tory Peterson
- 24 panels with more than 100 illustrated species
- Features 24 plates that unfolds like a map
- Includes habitat, range, diet, and voice descriptions
- Reference guide with 432 pages
DescriptionThe Sibley Guide to Birds has quickly become the new standard of excellence in bird identification guides, covering more than 810 North American birds in amazing detail. Now comes a new portable guide from David Sibley that every bird watcher will want to carry into the field.
Dimensions & Specifications
$22.99 to $69.99
- FREE Hanging Hook included with each wind chime!
- Exclusive XL size (50 in.) is found only at Hayneedle!
- Laminated bamboo clapper and sail
- Resilient anodized aluminum tubing
- Crafted using recycled materials
- Tuned to C, F, A, G, F, A
- Size of chimes are measured from hook to sail (Sm - 16 in; Med - 25 in.; Lg - 40 in; XL - 50 in.)
$75.98 to $77.98
- Customer Favorite!
- 6 chip resistant, anodized aluminum tubes
- Tube diameter 1 inch
- Powder-coat finish in several color options
- Durable, heavy duty nylon cording
- High-density striker for faithful tone and resonance
- Hand-tuned to the key of E
- Measures 36 inches from hook to sail
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Made of durable metal
- Adorable dragonfly design
- Can be matched with bird feeder or tea lantern
- Accommodates a large hanging basket filled with flowers
- Available in your choice of finish
- Measures 16 in. long