Final Polishing Pad-No HoleItem#: HN-KNI074
$18.99 to $19.99
- Polishing pad for a various types of rock
- Use without messy slurry compound
- Ideal for heat sensitive material
The Final Polishing Pad No-hole is perfect for a variety of surfaces such as quartz, opal, jasper, and agate. Use without the messy slurry compound and for worry-free polishing on heat-sensitive material such as opal. Drip water on pad to keep work piece cool when polishing for outstanding results every time. Available in 6- or 8-inch sizes.
About Kingsley North, Inc.
Since 1939, the expert staff at Kingsley North has the gathered the best lapidary equipment, supplies, and accessories for rock-hounds and hobbyists: rock tumblers, diamond trim saws, faceting equipment, and much more. Kingsley North also carries a full line of jewelry findings: cabochons, cotton filled jewelry boxes and gemstone display cases. Their thorough offering of books and videos help turn the curious beginner into an expert. If your hobby or business involves lapidary art, Kingsley North has everything you need.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 in., 8 in.
30 Day Limited
- Highly refined mineral oil
- Colorless, odorless, non-toxic
- Available in 1-gal. plastic jugs
- Standard Green dop wax
- Good adhesion for general lapidary work
- Softens at 150° F
- Available in .25-lb. package
- For use with SwapTop Trim Saw
- Shaping, edging, and drilling lapidary tool
- Includes: reservoir top and reversible grid surface
- Also: 1-in., 100-grit diamond drum, BitSert
- Table dimensions: 10.75W x 9D inches