Fine X FeederItem#: HN-BSE001
- Patented, innovative feeding system
- Sifts out dust and "fines," which rabbits don't like
- Sturdy metal construction
- Sizes: 5.5W inches , 7.5W inches
- Holds 20 or 42 oz. of food
- Top not included
The Fine X Feeder takes the chore of cleaning rabbit feeders and makes it the simplest part of your day. Broken pellets and dust from crumbled food aren't appealing to rabbits, and sifting and spooning them out of the food is time-consuming and messy. With the Fine-X Feeder, the work is done for you.
This unit consists of a durable metal feeder frame, which features attached rivets and flanges that form a trough and part of the back. Attached to the rivets is a piece of hardware cloth. When food pellets are put into the feeder, they are forced to roll down over the hardware cloth, which effectively sifts most of the dust and broken pellets out. The edible food collects in the trough below and is ready for your rabbits.
Simple to use and effective, this feeder provides your bunnies with plenty of fresh, tasty food and eliminates the hassle of feeding time. It is available in your choice of sizes; choose from the 20-ounce capacity feeder (5.5 inches wide) or the 42-ounce capacity feeder (7.5 inches wide).
Nobody knows animals better than Bass Equipment. For years they have designed efficient, innovative products to help you help your animals. Trust Bass to deliver the highest quality and service.
Dimensions & Specifications
20 oz., 42 oz.
5.5W inches, 7.5W inches
20 ounces, 42 ounces
- Sturdy translucent white plastic bottle
- Holds up much better than other clear bottles
- Ball-point drinking tube
- Wire clip-on hanger included to easily attach to cage.
- Size: 32 oz.
- A must-have for your pet's enclosure
- Easy-to-use dispenser for hay, veggies and more
- No exposed hooks inside the cage for pet safety
- Keeps food elevated, clean, and free of waste
- Minimizes wasted food, saving you money
- Also ideal for Guinea pigs and chinchillas
- 2 levels of space
- Durable fir wood and wire construction
- Bottom Hop-Out door doubles as ramp
- Quick and easy assembly
- Rated for exterior use
- 46.25L x 24W x 41H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Design
- Small Animals
Comments about Bass Equipment Fine X Feeder:
This thing looked great when we purchased it, but when I filled it up with food and went to hang it on the cage it keeps wanting to fall/lean forward to where some food keeps spilling out. The rabbit has found it easy to dump as well. I've had to do a little problem solving to make it work. I had to use 3 clothes pins at the top portion to keep the feeder flush with the cage. Now it doesn't lean/dump over. Sucks when you have to "jerry rig" something you just bought that you thought would work great... Works good now that I fixed the problem.