Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E660S Stand Alone Grill with Rotisserie Backburner, Double Side Burner and Digital ThermometerItem#: HN-AMK089
Your Fuel Type
$9,164.70 to $9,989.20
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Premium standalone grill with 660-sq.-in. main cooking area
- Stainless steel grill head, burners, complete cart, and more
- 3 cast main burners, backburner, and smoker burner
- 122,000 BTU total heat output with full rotisserie
- Cart with double side burner and insulated storage
- Digital controls, LED knobs, halogen lights, and much more
- Overall dimensions: 31.25W x 23.5D x 12H inches
Grill head, Grill cart
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Fire Magic grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Fire Magic grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
Sear your steak and simmer your sides simultaneously on the Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E660i Stand Alone Grill with Rotisserie and Double Side Burner. This ultra-premium grill cart features premium materials and state-of-the-art design from Fire Magic, making it the premier mid-size grill on the market today. The 660-square-inch cooking surface is powered by three stainless steel E-shaped burners that distribute more BTUs per square inch - more evenly - than any other burner on the market. Supported below by stainless steel flavor grids and heat zone separators that allow true custom cooking, a full stainless steel cooking grid makes perfect sear marks on all your food. A recessed rotisserie burner sits in the back of the grill body, independently controlled for a slow-cook or a quick sear. To take advantage, skewer your favorite meats on the ball-bearing supported rotisserie spit rod with a high-torque motor and counterbalance. There's also a dedicated 3,000 BTU smoker box burner - just add wine, water, wood chips, and more for a bold infusion of flavor. Finally, on the left side you'll find dual independently controlled side burners putting out 15,000 BTUs each (with a flush-mount cover, of course). It's not all about brute toughness here, though - there are sophisticated electronics at work, too. LED backlit safety knobs, an advanced hot surface push-button ignition, halogen lamps, and an electronic digital thermometer are all built in.
- Exclusive cast stainless steel E-shaped main burners - a shape that allows for total control and true convection-style cooking
- Recessed backburner with independent control for slow-cooking rotisserie-style or searing meats for a flavorful finish
- Full removable rotisserie with ball-bearing-supported spit rod, two 4-skewer meat holders, heavy counterbalance, and high-torque motor
- 16-gauge flavor grids and heat zone separators for efficient, customizable cooking
- Built-in pull-out smoker box with dedicated 3,000 BTU burner
- Easy-lift stainless steel hood with spring assist
- Backlit safety knobs with blue LED bezels, and a reactive red flame icon that glows according to burner power
- Electronic digital thermometer with backlit display and built-in meat probe
- Dual halogen lights in the hood for easy nighttime cooking
- Advanced push-button hot surface ignition system
- Main burners: 78,000 BTU; Rear burner: 11,000 BTU; Smoker box burner: 3,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 30W x 22D inches (660 square inches)
- Grill head dimensions: 31.25W x 23.5D x 12H inches
Dual Side Burner Features
- Two independently controlled burners - 15,000 BTU output each
- Solid state independent electronic spark ignition system
- Stainless steel cooking grids
- All-stainless steel construction with flush-mount lid
Grill Cart Features
- All-stainless-steel construction with polished, rounded corners
- Insulated storage door and two storage drawers
- Sliding propane cylinder tray with latch
- Fold-down side shelf with handles and polished edges
- Retractable tool holder and paper towel dispenser
- Two 110V electrical outlets - supplied by 8-foot extension cord
- Heavy-duty locking casters for easy mobility
- Hose and regulator for propane; 10-foot quick disconnect hose for natural gas
- Factory pre-assembled - no work necessary!
- Overall dimensions: 67.5W x 29.75D x 52H inches
About Fire Magic
Fire Magic understands more about the amazing things that happen when flame and good food meet. For the last 70 years, they've set out to create the singularly best way to cook food outdoors, using the highest-quality materials, innovative design, and an absolutely relentless pursuit of perfection. With a complete line of luxury-grade grills, burners, accessories, and built-in grill island components, Fire Magic is ready to turn your home into the world's best outdoor kitchen.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
660 sq. in.
86.25W x 29.75D x 52H in.
660 sq. in.
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
Burner: All Infrared, All Stainless Steel, One Infrared
Configuration: With Magic View Window, Without Magic View Window