Fire Sense Black Steel Telescoping Offset Pole Mounted Infrared Patio Heater with Glass FrontItem#: HN-WTL096
- ETL approved, no UV rays, silent operation
- 100% heat production in seconds
- 9-ft. blanket of heat not affected by wind
- 5000-hour lamp life
- Includes PVC cover
- Uses standard 110-volt house current
- Dimensions: 35L x 22W x 87H inches
- One-year warranty
Patio heater, Cover
With gleaming black finish and chrome accents, the Fire Sense Black Steel Telescoping Offset Pole Mounted Infrared Patio Heater with Glass Front is a modern revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels for easy mobility. It telescopes to the perfect height and has an offset lamp mount. Includes PVC cover to keep it shining and clean. One-year manufacturer's warranty. Relax in beauty and comfort.
About Well Traveled Living
Well Traveled Living is a designer, importer, and distributor of outdoor living products. Established in 1998, they introduced clay chimineas to the United States, and now offer a full range of innovative outdoor heating, patio, and garden products under the Fire Sense and Patio Sense brand names. Their Florida customer service center provides unsurpassed service and support for all of our products.
Dimensions & Specifications
35L x 22W x 87H in.
AssemblyComes with product.
- Polyester fabric top with PVC backing and splash guard skirt
- Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting
- Features click-close closure buckle and padded handles
- Elastic hem cord with adjustable toggle for a custom fit
- Fits heaters up to 95 in. high and 18.5 diam. in. square base
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Heats Quickly
Comments about Fire Sense Black Steel Telescoping Offset Pole Mounted Infrared Patio Heater with Glass Front:
Very poor instructions...still not sure I assembled it correctly. Good heat source in semienclosed area. Heavy draw on outlet...with 220 box. Need at least one more heat source to make area 20x40 comfortable.