Fire Sense Black Steel Wall Mounted Infrared Patio HeaterItem#: HN-WTL101
- CSA approved, no UV rays, silent operation
- 100% heat production in seconds
- 9-ft. blanket of heat not affected by wind
- 5000-hour lamp life
- Protective aluminum cover shield
- Uses standard 110-volt house current
- Dimensions: 7.5L x 22W x 4.5H inches
- One-year warranty
The heavy-duty Fire Sense Black Steel Wall Mounted Infrared Patio Heater introduces a revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. With a 6-foot electrical cord, this versatile unit can be used indoors and outdoors, and is CSA Approved. One-year manufacturer's warranty. You may not notice it, but you'll feel it.
About Well Traveled Living
Well Traveled Living is a designer, importer, and distributor of outdoor living products. Established in 1998, they introduced clay chimineas to the United States, and now offer a full range of innovative outdoor heating, patio, and garden products under the Fire Sense and Patio Sense brand names. Their Florida customer service center provides unsurpassed service and support for all of our products.
Dimensions & Specifications
7.5L x 22W x 4.5H in.
AssemblyComes with product.
- Polyester fabric top with PVC backing and splash guard skirt
- Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting
- Features click-close closure buckle and padded handles
- Elastic hem cord with adjustable toggle for a custom fit
- Fits heaters up to 95 in. high and 18.5 diam. in. square base
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Looking
- Long cord
- Well built
- And directly in front
- Not much heat
- Unless you sit 3' away
- Heating an enclosed patio
- Heating a small room
Comments about Fire Sense Black Steel Wall Mounted Infrared Patio Heater:
i mounted them at 8'4" as directed on a covered porch reflecting into a nook to sit or stand in out of the wind and it would not remotely keep it warm 5 feet away . I am located in Kentucky and its chilly, but not really cold.