First Aid Only ANSI First Aid Kit - 196 PiecesItem#: HN-FIRS019
- 196 pieces in plastic case
- Ideal for contractors, fleet vehicles, worksites
- Serves up to 50 people
- Meets federal OSHA recommendations
- Dimensions: 10.75L x 3W x 11H inches
100 - 1"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, 3 - Large fingertip fabric bandages, 3 - Knuckle fabric bandages, 2 - 2"x4" Elbow & knee plastic bandages, 6 - 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads, 2 - 4"x4" Gauze dressing pads, 1 - 5"x9" Trauma pad, 2 - 2" Conforming gauze roll bandages, 1 - 40" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins, 20 - Aspirin tablets, 12 - Alcohol cleansing pads, 12 - BZK antiseptic towelettes, 6 - Antibiotic ointment packs, 6 - First aid/burn cream, 0.9 gm. Packs, 6 - Insect sting relief pads, 1 - 3"x5 yd. Latex free elastic bandage, 1 - 1/2"x5 yd. First aid tape roll, 1 - 4"x5" Instant cold compress, 2 - Sterile eye pads, 1 - Eye wash, 4 oz., 4 - Exam quality vinyl gloves, 2 pair, 1 - 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated, 1 - 4" Tweezers, plastic, 1 - First aid guide
Make your worksite safer with the First Aid Only ANSI First Aid Kit - 196 Pieces. Carrying 20 critical products, this kit meets federal OSHA recommendations and is contained in a plastic case with slanted, spill-proof dividers. Make sure you're ready for any first aid emergency or injury with this complete kit.
About First Aid Only
First Aid Only is not only their company name - it's what they do. For the past quarter century, they've worked to be out in front in bringing first aid solutions to customers. They make all of their kits here in the USA. It's the only way they know how to assure the quality of every item that goes into the kits. And by supporting American jobs, everybody benefits - customers, community and country.
This approach has served First Aid Only well. It's allowed them to sell more than 100 million first aid kits and inspired them to find new ways to deliver innovative first aid products to the nation. Products like SmartCompliance® Cabinets and Emergency Response Centers are changing how businesses look at first aid while, at the same time, providing quality care for employees.
Their commitment to trust and responsibility has led to a special relationship with the American Red Cross. Together, they're pioneering new initiatives that will enhance first aid and emergency preparedness throughout the nation. They're proud to make products that carry the Red Cross, a mark that for a century has symbolized care. First Aid Only is committed to support one another not because it feels good; it's just smart business.
- 100 - 1"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages
- 3 - Large fingertip fabric bandages
- 3 - Knuckle fabric bandages
- 2 - 2"x4" Elbow & knee plastic bandages
- 6 - 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads
- 2 - 4"x4" Gauze dressing pads
- 1 - 5"x9" Trauma pad
- 2 - 2" Conforming gauze roll bandages
- 1 - 40" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins
- 20 - Aspirin tablets
- 12 - Alcohol cleansing pads
- 12 - BZK antiseptic towelettes
- 6 - Antibiotic ointment packs
- 6 - First aid/burn cream, 0.9 gm. Packs
- 6 - Insect sting relief pads
- 1 - 3"x5 yd. Latex free elastic bandage
- 1 - 1/2"x5 yd. First aid tape roll
- 1 - 4"x5" Instant cold compress
- 2 - Sterile eye pads
- 1 - Eye wash, 4 oz.
- 4 - Exam quality vinyl gloves, 2 pair
- 1 - 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated
- 1 - 4" Tweezers, plastic
- 1 - First aid guide
Dimensions & Specifications
10.75L x 3W x 11H in.
First Aid Only
Number of Pieces