First Aid Only Metal First Aid Kit - 106 PiecesItem#: HN-FIRS046
- 106-piece kit in metal case
- Designed for contractors, fleet vehicles, work sites
- Treats up to 25 people
- Meets federal OSHA recommendations
- Dimensions: 10.5L x 2.5W x 7H inches
50 - 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, 3 - 1-3/4"x3" Large fingertip fabric bandages, 2 - 1-1/2"x3" Knuckle fabric bandages, 6 - 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads, (3) 2-pks, 1 - 5"x9" Trauma pad, 1 - 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage, 1 - 36" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins, 12 - Aspirin tablets, (6) 2-pks, 12 - BZK antiseptic towelettes, 6 - Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 3 - Insect sting relief pads, 1 - 1/2"x5 yd. First aid tape roll, 1 - 4"x5" Instant cold compress, 1 - Sterile eye pad, 1 - Eye wash, 4 oz., 2 - Exam quality vinyl gloves, 1 pair, 1 - 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated, 1 - 4" Tweezers, plastic, 1 - First aid guide
For a comprehensive work site kit, the First Aid Only Metal First Aid Kit - 106 Pieces is perfect for contractors, fleet vehicles, or small companies with up to 25 employees. Keep everything organized and at the ready with the sturdy metal case. The contents meets federal OSHA recommendations.
About First Aid Only
First Aid Only is not only their company name - it's what they do. For the past quarter century, they've worked to be out in front in bringing first aid solutions to customers. They make all of their kits here in the USA. It's the only way they know how to assure the quality of every item that goes into the kits. And by supporting American jobs, everybody benefits - customers, community and country.
This approach has served First Aid Only well. It's allowed them to sell more than 100 million first aid kits and inspired them to find new ways to deliver innovative first aid products to the nation. Products like SmartCompliance® Cabinets and Emergency Response Centers are changing how businesses look at first aid while, at the same time, providing quality care for employees.
Their commitment to trust and responsibility has led to a special relationship with the American Red Cross. Together, they're pioneering new initiatives that will enhance first aid and emergency preparedness throughout the nation. They're proud to make products that carry the Red Cross, a mark that for a century has symbolized care. First Aid Only is committed to support one another not because it feels good; it's just smart business.
- 50 - 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages
- 3 - 1-3/4"x3" Large fingertip fabric bandages
- 2 - 1-1/2"x3" Knuckle fabric bandages
- 6 - 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads, (3) 2-pks
- 1 - 5"x9" Trauma pad
- 1 - 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage
- 1 - 36" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins
- 12 - Aspirin tablets, (6) 2-pks
- 12 - BZK antiseptic towelettes
- 6 - Triple antibiotic ointment packs
- 3 - Insect sting relief pads
- 1 - 1/2"x5 yd. First aid tape roll
- 1 - 4"x5" Instant cold compress
- 1 - Sterile eye pad
- 1 - Eye wash, 4 oz.
- 2 - Exam quality vinyl gloves
- 1 pair
- 1 - 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated
- 1 - 4" Tweezers, plastic
- 1 - First aid guide
Dimensions & Specifications
10.5L x 2.5W x 7H in.
First Aid Only
Number of Pieces