First Aid Only Metal Vehicle First Aid Kit - 93 PiecesItem#: HN-FIRS013
- 93 pieces in metal case with gasket
- Designed for fleet and commercial vehicles
- Refills color coded for ease of identification
- Meets federal OSHA recommendations
- Dimensions: 6.75L x 2.62W x 10H inches
1 - 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, 25/bx, 1 - 5 Knuckle, 5 fingertip fabric bandages, 6 - 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads, (3) 2-pks, 1 - 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage, 1 - 36" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins, 10 - Ibuprofen tablets, (5) 2-pks, 1- BZK antiseptic towelettes, 18/bx, 4 - Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 1 - Burn relief packs, 6/bx, 1 - 1/2"x10 yd. First aid tape roll, 1 - 4"x5" Instant cold compress, 1/bx, 2 - Sterile eye pads, 1 - Eye wash, 4 oz., 1 - Exam quality vinyl gloves, 2 pr/bx, 1 - 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated, 1 - 4" Tweezers, plastic, 1 - First aid guide
Designed especially for fleet and commercial vehicles, the First Aid Only Metal Vehicle First Aid Kit - 93 Pieces meets federal OSHA recommendations. Refills are color coded for easy identification, and the metal case with gasket holds quality brand products that are easy to find in an emergency.
About First Aid Only
First Aid Only is not only their company name - it's what they do. For the past quarter century, they've worked to be out in front in bringing first aid solutions to customers. They make all of their kits here in the USA. It's the only way they know how to assure the quality of every item that goes into the kits. And by supporting American jobs, everybody benefits - customers, community and country.
This approach has served First Aid Only well. It's allowed them to sell more than 100 million first aid kits and inspired them to find new ways to deliver innovative first aid products to the nation. Products like SmartCompliance® Cabinets and Emergency Response Centers are changing how businesses look at first aid while, at the same time, providing quality care for employees.
Their commitment to trust and responsibility has led to a special relationship with the American Red Cross. Together, they're pioneering new initiatives that will enhance first aid and emergency preparedness throughout the nation. They're proud to make products that carry the Red Cross, a mark that for a century has symbolized care. First Aid Only is committed to support one another not because it feels good; it's just smart business.
- 1 - 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, 25/bx
- 1 - 5 Knuckle, 5 fingertip fabric bandages
- 6 - 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads, (3) 2-pks
- 1 - 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage
- 1 - 36" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins
- 10 - Ibuprofen tablets, (5) 2-pks
- 1- BZK antiseptic towelettes, 18/bx
- 4 - Triple antibiotic ointment packs
- 1 - Burn relief packs, 6/bx
- 1 - 1/2"x10 yd. First aid tape roll
- 1 - 4"x5" Instant cold compress, 1/bx
- 2 - Sterile eye pads
- 1 - Eye wash, 4 oz.
- 1 - Exam quality vinyl gloves, 2 pr/bx
- 1 - 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated
- 1 - 4" Tweezers, plastic
- 1 - First aid guide
Dimensions & Specifications
6.75L x 2.62W x 10H in.
First Aid Only
Number of Pieces