First Aid Only Plastic First Aid Kit - 106 PiecesItem#: HN-FIRS079
- 106-piece kit in plastic case
- Perfect for contractors, fleet vehicles, work sites
- Serves up to 25 people
- Exceeds OSHA requirements 1910.15b
- Dimensions: 10L x 3W x 7H inches
50 - 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, 3 - 1-3/4"x3" Large fingertip fabric bandages, 2 - 1-1/2"x3" Knuckle fabric bandages, 6 - 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads, (3) 2-pks, 1 - 5"x9" Trauma pad, 1 - 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage, 1 - 36" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins, 2 - Aspirin tablets, (6) 2-pks, 12 - BZK antiseptic towelettes, 6 - Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 3 - Insect sting relief pads, 1 - 1/2"x5 yd. First aid tape roll, 1 - 4"x5" Instant cold compress, 1 - Sterile eye pad, 1 - Eye wash, 4 oz., 2 - Exam quality vinyl gloves, 1 pair, 1 - 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated, 1 - 4" Tweezers, plastic, 1 - First aid guide
For job site first aid, the First Aid Only Plastic First Aid Kit - 106 Pieces is the kit containing everything you need. Ideal for contractors, fleet vehicles, work sites, or small companies, it serves up to 25 people. Contained in a sturdy and convenient plastic case, it's ready when you need it.
About First Aid Only
First Aid Only is not only their company name - it's what they do. For the past quarter century, they've worked to be out in front in bringing first aid solutions to customers. They make all of their kits here in the USA. It's the only way they know how to assure the quality of every item that goes into the kits. And by supporting American jobs, everybody benefits - customers, community and country.
This approach has served First Aid Only well. It's allowed them to sell more than 100 million first aid kits and inspired them to find new ways to deliver innovative first aid products to the nation. Products like SmartCompliance® Cabinets and Emergency Response Centers are changing how businesses look at first aid while, at the same time, providing quality care for employees.
Their commitment to trust and responsibility has led to a special relationship with the American Red Cross. Together, they're pioneering new initiatives that will enhance first aid and emergency preparedness throughout the nation. They're proud to make products that carry the Red Cross, a mark that for a century has symbolized care. First Aid Only is committed to support one another not because it feels good; it's just smart business.
- 50 - 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages
- 3 - 1-3/4"x3" Large fingertip fabric bandages
- 2 - 1-1/2"x3" Knuckle fabric bandages
- 6 - 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads, (3) 2-pks
- 1 - 5"x9" Trauma pad
- 1 - 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage
- 1 - 36" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins
- 2 - Aspirin tablets, (6) 2-pks
- 12 - BZK antiseptic towelettes
- 6 - Triple antibiotic ointment packs
- 3 - Insect sting relief pads
- 1 - 1/2"x5 yd. First aid tape roll
- 1 - 4"x5" Instant cold compress
- 1 - Sterile eye pad
- 1 - Eye wash, 4 oz.
- 2 - Exam quality vinyl gloves, 1 pair
- 1 - 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated
- 1 - 4" Tweezers, plastic
- 1 - First aid guide
Dimensions & Specifications
10L x 3W x 7H in.
First Aid Only
Number of Pieces