Flexi Walk-Through Gate with Pet DoorItem#: HN-CSO011
- Wall mounts; lots of shape possibilities
- Durable all-steel construction with pet door
- Lead-free, non-toxic, and chew-proof
- One-touch release handle for easy walk-through
- Dimensions: 76L x 2W x 30.5H inches
Don't adjust to the norm, make the norm adjust to you with the Flexi Walk-Through Gate with Pet Door. Designed to accommodate odd-shaped spaces or create original blocking in hard-to-fit places, this gate features hinged posts that allow you to customize the way you you're your bestie safe and out of trouble. Complete with an easy-release handle so you can get through quickly, and a built-in pet door for cats, puppies, or small dogs.
- Patented pet door measures 10H x 7W inches
- Can span a 76-inch opening or be configured to fit unusually shaped or angled openings
- Hinged posts offer an amazing variety of gate shape possibilities
- Can expand to an incredible 13 feet wide with the use of additional 24-inch extensions
- Extension sold separately
About Carlson Pet Products
Borne from a gap in the pet market, Carlson Pet Products is the solution pet lovers have been looking for when it comes to training and safety. We realize baby gates don't do everything you need them to do when it comes to dogs and cats, so Carlson is committed to bringing quality animal gates to the market. Our versatile collection includes wide gates for large spaces, high gates for jumpers, low gates you can step over, adjustable gates to accommodate changing needs, and much, much more. All pieces are created from durable steel and feature only lead-free, non-toxic, chew-proof materials. Easy for you, safe for them, Carlson has pets and their families covered.
Dimensions & Specifications
76L x 2W x 30.5H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Assembly
- Easy to Transport
- Small Dogs
Comments about Carlson Pet Flexi Walk-Through Gate with Pet Door:
This gate is really great, but I wish the latching handle was a little bigger and sturdier. I have a different gate in another part of the house that has a nice large latching handle that makes it really easy to get in and out. Also, the screws it comes with are pretty flimsy. I had to use my own with anchors to properly secure the gate to the wall.