Flexrake 12-Tine Shrub RakeItem#: HN-JEN1232
- Made of high-quality steel
- 10-in. spring action head with chrome-plated coil
- Features 48-in. hardwood handle
- Flexible steel tines with bounce-back memory
- Overall dimensions: 54L x 9W x 1H in.
Clean out the small spaces in between your shrubbery with the efficient, compact spring action head and 48-inch handle on the Flexrake 12-Tine Shrub Rake. It has a chrome-plated coil and flexible steel tines, and the head measures 10 inches.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
54L x 9W x 1H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.