Flexrake 20-in. Spring Action Leaf RakeItem#: HN-JEN1226
- Made of durable steel
- Chrome-plated spring coil
- 20-in. metal head with 18 crimped tines
- Features 48-in. wood handle
- Overall dimensions: 2L x 20W x 61H in.
Everyone loves the changing leaves of fall, but make raking a little easier with the Flexrake 20 in. Spring Action Leaf Rake. The durable steel head has a chrome-plated spring coil and 18 crimped tines. The head measures 20 inches, while the handle measures 48 inches.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
2L x 20W x 61H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.