Flexrake 22-in. Medium Spring Action Leaf RakeItem#: HN-JEN1227
- Made of durable steel
- Chrome-plated spring coil
- 21-in. metal head with 22 continuous tines
- Features 48-in. wood handle
- Overall dimensions: 2L x 22W x 63H in.
A well-kept lawn is only as good as the rake that maintains it, and with the Flexrake 22-in. Medium Spring Action Leaf Rake your lawn will be in good hands. The durable steel construction features a chrome-plated spring coil and 21 continuous tines. The wooden handle measures 48 inches in length.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
2L x 22W x 63H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.