Flexrake 24-in. Pine Needle RakeItem#: HN-JEN1234
- Made of high-quality steel
- Pine needle rake with 24-in. wide head
- Features 54-in. wood handle
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 24W x 56H in.
Pine needle rake
Pine trees and small debris can make your lawn a mess, but the Flexrake 24-in. Pine Needle Rake will make cleaning it all up an efficient snap. It has a 54-inch hardwood handle and can also be used to rake pine needles from roof tops.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
4L x 24W x 56H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.