Flexrake 8-in. Steel Head Shrub RakeItem#: HN-JEN1221
- Shrub rake with 11 extra-wide tines
- Features 48-in. aluminum handle
- Great for reaching into little nooks and crannies
- Made in the USA
- Overall dimensions: 60L x 8W x 2H in.
The Flexrake 8-in. Steel Head Shrub Rake has a sturdy, 8-inch head with extra-wide tines. It's great for reaching into all the spaces your larger rakes can't reach, allowing you to take care of your landscaping meticulously. It has a 48-inch aluminum handle.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
60L x 8W x 2H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.