Flexrake Bypass Pruner with Wood HandleItem#: HN-JEN1209
- Drop forged 1-piece construction
- Great for trimming shrubs and pruning
- Features wooden cutlery handles
- Overall dimensions: 8L x .1W x 3H in.
Keep up with the Joneses, using the Flexrake Bypass Pruner with Wood Handle to trim your yard into tip-top shape. These high-quality pruning shears are drop forged in a one-piece construction and have handsome wooden cutlery handles.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
8L x 0.1W x 3H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.