Flexrake Classic Floral ShovelItem#: HN-JEN1240
- Made of high-quality steel
- Light weight, smaller Classic line floral shovel
- Features solid oak handle
- Perfect for smaller jobs
- Overall dimensions: 3L x 8W x 47H in.
The Flexrake Classic Floral Shovel will do the trick for smaller beds. It has a compact, classic design with a steel blade and head. It features high-quality construction with a solid oak handle.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
3L x 8W x 47H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Quality Materials
- Small Jobs
Comments about Flexrake Classic Floral Shovel:
So glad to have finally found my "girl" shovel. Light and easy to handle but gets the job done. Good for planting and for moving soil without breaking your back! Love it!!