Flexrake Classic Forged Bypass Pruner ShearItem#: HN-JEN1215
- Carbon steel cutting blade - can be resharpened
- Features solid drop-forged construction
- Comfort-shape handle with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: .3L x 3.7W x 12H in.
The classic Flexrake Classic Forged Bypass Pruner Shear is sure to be an integral part of your toolbox for years to come. It has a carbon steel cutting blade that can be resharpened, and a no-slip grip. The drop-forged construction means it's not just a useful yard tool, it's also a durable one.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
0.3L x 3.7W x 12H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.