Flexrake Classic Hand ForkItem#: HN-JEN1255
- Small and handy fork
- Made of durable carbon steel blade
- Heavy-duty, heat-treated fork
- Features solid oak handle with a hole for hanging storage
- Overall dimensions: .97L x 3W x 10H in.
This small, handheld Flexrake Classic Hand Fork is ideal for turning and cultivating soil, as well as getting out pesky weeds. The fork head is made from durable carbon steel with three sharp tines. The fine, solid oak handle features a hole for easy hanging storage.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
0.97L x 3W x 10H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.