Flexrake Mini Hula-Ho CultivatorItem#: HN-JEN1261
- Made of durable steel
- Heat-treated, self-sharpening
- Premium-grade lacquer hardwood handle
- Molded grip for comfortable use
- Overall dimensions: 16L x 4W x 3H in.
Get the unique and effective wiggling-head design of the hula-ho weeder, but in a smaller package with the Flexrake Mini Hula-Ho Cultivator. The heat-treated, self-sharpening blade is made from steel and is designed to wiggle in the soil for better leverage against weeds. The handle is made from premium-grade lacquered hardwood with a comfortable, molded grip.
Flexrake was an innovator in hand tool manufacturing in the 1940s when its founder George Brock invented the modern lawn rake, and it remains America’s number one brand name in rakes today. It was founded in 1945 in response to the economic boom following WWII, and it has been a family owned and run company ever since. Today Flexrake remains dedicated to American manufacturing, specializing in the production of lawn, garden and dog clean-up tools. The company manufactures products that cover a wide variety of uses, including weeding, digging, cultivating, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
16L x 4W x 3H in.
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Folds for easy storage
- Great for floral pruning, grafting, and sod cutting
- Overall dimensions: 4L x 1W x 1H in.
- Made of durable aluminum
- Lightweight, heavy-duty bypass pruner
- Features 0.75-in. cutting capacity
- Adjustable tension blade with non-slip grip
- Overall dimensions: 9L x 3W x .6H in.
- Drop-forged blade is made of durable steel
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Features 0.5-in. cutting capacity
- Overall dimensions: .2L x 2W x 9H in.