Foundations The Trio Triple Tandem StrollerItem#: HN-IK078
- Commercial grade tandem stroller seats 3
- In-line stadium seating maximizes child visibility
- 3-point harness in each seat for added safety
- Extra large storage baskets for all that baby gear
- Rubberized foam wheels offer comfort of air-filled tires
- Canopies included to block out the sun or rain
If you've got three little ones to keep track of, the Trio Triple Tandem Stroller is an absolute must. Three in-line seats feature stadium seating to maximize each child's visibility of the world around them. This design not only helps children interact with their environment, but makes the stroller more maneuverable for the caregiver as well. Each seat has a three-point harness for security and a canopy to block out sun and rain. An extra large storage basket ensures you'll have room for all that baby gear. This stroller rests on six wheels made of durable rubberized foam that provides the shock absorbing comfort of air-filled wheels. The front wheels swivel for easy maneuverability.
Another great feature about this stroller is the innovative braking system. The Safebrake system engages when the caregiver releases the handle, eliminating the risk of a runaway stroller. An additional foot activated brake secures the stroller when parked.
- Open stroller: 58L x 21W x 41.5H inches
- Folded stroller: 49L x 21W x 20H inches
- Seat width: 13.5 inches
- Distance of seat to canopy: 21 inches
- Rear seat front edge to front seat back: 5 inches
- Front and middle seats recline: 0 to 30 degrees
- Rear seats recline: 15 to 50 degrees
- Stroller weight: 54 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 40 lbs. per seat
This stroller is designed for the ultimate in safety, ease of use, durability, and value. Caregivers will appreciate the easy to clean heavy-duty fabric, as well as the extra larger storage baskets. This stroller folds easily and compactly for storage when not in use. It's constructed of heavy-duty tubing for years of reliable use, and has a one-year warranty on workmanship and manufacturer's defects.
Foundations focuses their product development on high use commercial environments where safety, ease of use, durability, and comfort are paramount. Their products are designed and engineered from the ground up with these applications in mind. They are not simply a consumer grade product that happens to be sold to commercial users. All Foundations products meet mandatory safety standards published by the Consumer Products Safety Commission as well as all voluntary standards published by ASTM. Additionally, Foundations ensures that all their products meet the CPSC CFR 1633 Fire Standard. You can rest assured when you choose a Foundations product that it meets the highest expectations.
The people at Foundations believe
- Children are our most valuable citizens, and therefore, must be cherished.
- The proper development of our children is the solution to society's challenges.
- It is everyone's responsibility to contribute to the well-being and development of our children.
- Children in our care must always be our highest priority.
- The resources needed to chare for children should be accessible to all.
Dimensions & Specifications
49L x 21W x 20H inches
58L x 21W x 41.5H inches
40 lbs. Each Seat
DocumentationFoundations Trio Tandem Stroller Owners Manual >>
- Attaches to double (side-by-side) strolle with patent pending Shuttle Clips
- Shoulder strap removes for a cleaner look
- Many magnetic closures, main compartment zips shut
- Cushioned changing pad included
- Durable poly-canvas construction for years of use
- Shoulder strap includes soft, removable shoulder pad
- 16 pockets including a zippered personal pocket
- 2 side mesh pockets for bottles or sippy cups
- Convenient cell phone pocket & easy-access pen holders
- Contrasting lining makes it easy to find everything inside
- Measures 18W x 4.25D x 13.5H inches