Frame-It-All Deluxe GreenhouseItem#: HN-VHB028
- Protects from frost, heavy rain, harsh wind
- Works with Frame-It-All 4 x 4 ft. raised garden beds
- Strong aluminum frame construction
- Twin-wall, UV-protected polycarbonate panels
- Measures 48L x 48W x 33H inches
What's Not Included
Raised garden bed
- Get a head start on seed planting
- Corner stakes fit into corners of garden bed for a secure fit
- Kit is expandable in 4-foot increments - expand endlessly
- Ideal for extending your growing season
- Access both sides by the handy flip-top roof
- Windows have stays to hold them open for circulation
- Window panels slide out for hot summer storage
- Assembles in about an hour with two people
- Door dimensions: 40L x 20H inches
- Sidewall height: 14 inches
- Peak height: 33 inches
Highly function and easy to use, the Frame-It-All Deluxe Greenhouse helps you extend your growing season so you can enjoy your favorite hobby longer. With this easy-to-assemble greenhouse, you don't have to wait to get started, and once you do, this cover will protect your buds and sprouts from frost, torrential rains, harsh wind and other types of inclement weather. Set it up over your existing raised garden bed at the first hint of spring to plant your seeds early while still protecting them from harsh weather. Then, when the hotter months arrive, the window panels can slide out to prevent overheating. Replace the window panels in the fall to keep your garden warm. Just think how many more weeks, or even months, you could get out of your favorite hobby!
Constructed with a strong, aluminum frame, this greenhouse features twin-wall, polycarbonate panels for easy assembly. It will take two of you about an hour. Stakes in each corner will slide right into the corners of your existing Frame-It-All raised garden bed. Don't forget that this greenhouse is infinitely expandable. If you have a 4 x 8 ft raised garden bed instead of 4 x 4, simply buy two greenhouses, and so on. They are endlessly connectable and all the parts you'll need are included.
About Frame It All
Made by Scenery Solutions, the Frame It All system is a simply designed, durable wrap-around landscaping system. Warp-resistant wood is crafted into easy-to-assemble pieces that come together to create raised flower beds, vegetable gardens, playground borders, landscape edging, and more. Since 1987, the professionals behind the Scenery Solutions Company have been working to develop products and systems to improve your outdoor space and increase comfort and productivity in the garden. The Frame It All system may be the most versatile solution available when it comes to innovative, attractive design elements in your home or yard.
Dimensions & Specifications
48L x 48W x 33H in.
40L x 20H in.
- Measures room temperature and humidity
- Retains memory of the maximum and minimum readings
- Powered by 1 AAA battery
- Gives you the current temperature and humidity levels
- Features separate digital displays for both readings
- Ranges from -40 degrees F to 120 degrees F
$80.99 to $140.39
- Durable and strong stainless steel construction
- Natural stainless finish
- Easy-to-grip arched handle
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Choice of sizes available
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult to Set-Up
- Holes do not line up
- Poor Quality
Comments about Frame-It-All Deluxe Greenhouse:
The holes do not line up so you can't screw the sides together. There is a plastic sheeting that is covering both sides of each panel. It is stuck under the metal edges so when you take it off there is still some sticking out of the metal edges. Really ugly. Manufacturer should have pulled back the sheeting before putting the metal edges on. Impossible to put the plastic stakes in the corners since the holes aren't big enough. Not worth [$]!