Frontier 5000 Car PortItem#: HN-STC062
- Heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Enduring powder-coat finish for a lifetime of protection
- Polycarbonate roof panels are virtually unbreakable
- Attractive red-brick-look roof adds value to home
- Desert sand finish on framework
- UV-protected to prevent fading
- Galvanized steel gutter system for proper drainage
- Wind-resistant to 90 mph
- Snow load of 25 lbs/ sq. inch
- Allow 8-12 hours for two-person assembly
- Includes all necessary hardware and clear instructions
- Can be moved after assembly
- Measures 6' 5"L x 11' 1"W x 9' 1"H
Car port, hardware, step-by-step instructions
Enjoy protection for your car, boat, or trailer as well as an increase in the value of your home when you add the Frontier 5000 Car Port. With its faux red brick roof panels and desert-sand powder-coat finished frame, this attractive carport can easily double as picnic area, patio over, or even an outdoor exercise area. Its appealing design will complement any landscape, while providing shelter from rain, snow, sun, and dust.
Crafted using a heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum frame, resilient polycarbonate roof panels, and durable steel supports, this carport is extremely sturdy and structurally sound. It includes all the necessary hardware for a smooth assembly, which can be completed in a weekend. Allow 8 to 12 hours for a two-person assembly. Detailed instructions are included to ensure a trouble-free process.
- All holes pre-drilled
- Laser-cut settle-support connectors (3 1/8" square) for maximum strength
- No bending, cutting, or drilling
- Galvanized steel gutters to ensure proper drainage
- Usable entry width: 9 feet, 10 inches
- Usable height: 7 feet, 7.5 inches
- Total weight: 325 lbs.
- Structure can be moved after assembly
Dimensions & Specifications
6 x 11
16.5L x 11.1W x 9.1H ft.