Otis Bed Zone 1 Mattress - FullItem#: HN-OB022
Improve the quality of your sleep with the cozy comfort provided by this full-size pressure-management Otis Zone 1 mattress. Quad-density viscoelastic temperature-sensitive foams are packed together within a durable natural-colored Belgian damask cover to create a mattress that conforms to the shape of your body, relieving pressure points and dispersing heat, so you can get a better night's sleep every night. The mattress comes with a 10-year warranty against material defects and workmanship, ensuring high-quality sleep for years to come.
- Viscoelastic, temperature sensitive foams
- Quad-density latex-like foams
- Tape edge construction gives uniform look and displays thickness
- Body conforming comfort
- Offered in several sizes
- Covered in durable Belgian demask
The Otis Zone 1 is the most exclusive pressure management zone mattress. Made with Viscoelastic temperature-sensitive foams and quad-density latex-like foams, the Otis Zone 1 Mattress provides a pressure-relaxing sleep that conforms to your body. The soft support of this mattress promotes vital circulation throughout your body so you can rest peacefully, giving you a deeper sleep. This mattress is covered with Belgian damask for durable natural comfort.
All Otis products have a 10-year warranty protecting against workmanship or material defects, which covers costs associated with repair or replacement. Contact 800-588-OTIS(6847) with questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
74.5L x 53W x 8H inches
$139.99 to $169.99
- Ideal for contract use and flotation bedding
- Suitable for use with all bedding
- Features a modern and versatile Aluminum finish
- Steel cross tubes for strong, dual leg center support
- 1,000 pound capacity
- Adjustable retainer brackets hold box spring in place
- Corners and crossrails lock in place for easy assembly
- Headboard brackets are included
- Lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
$66.30 to $96.00
- Strongest metal frame possible for durability
- Oversized 1.75-inch side rails for support
- Wedge-lock assembly is strong and simple
- Features extra wide headboard brackets
- Protective end caps protect bedding and your legs
- Twin and Full-size frames feature 4 legs
- Queen, King and California King frames have 6 legs
- Legs have 2.25-inch carpet rollers (2 with brake locks)
- Deeply recessed legs offer safety and extra toe room