Otis Bed Zone 3 Mattress - FullItem#: HN-OB023
Improve your beauty sleep with this plush full-sized mattress by Otis. The mattress is uniquely designed to conform to your body to give you a comfortable night's rest. Featuring viscoelastic temperature-sensitive foams and quad-density latex-like foams, the mattress has a tape edge construction for an even edge all the way around. Made to be used in full-size beds, the surface of the mattress is covered in durable Belgian damask. This high-quality mattress will help promote better circulation and back support ensuring healthier sleep.
- Viscoelastic, temperature sensitive foams
- Quad-density latex-like foams
- Tape edge construction for uniform look and thickness
- The plushest and softest zone offered
- Designed for use with full-size beds
- Body conforming comfort
- Covered in durable Belgian demask
The Otis Zone 3 Mattress is a plush and soft zone mattress made with pressurized high-density foam. The foam conforms to your body gently, promoting circulation, good support and a healthy sleep. This mattress is covered in natural Belgian damask for durability and easy cleaning, and features tailored edges built to last a lifetime. The exclusive Otis Comfort Lock Cushioning System tensions all the materials inside to develop a specific comfort level that is consistent over the life of the mattress.
All Otis products have a 10-year warranty protecting against workmanship or material defects, which covers costs associated with repair or replacement. Contact 800-588-OTIS(6847) with questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
74.5L x 53W x 8H inches
$132.98 to $139.98
- Ideal for contract use and flotation bedding
- Suitable for use with all bedding
- Features a modern and versatile Aluminum finish
- Steel cross tubes for strong, dual leg center support
- 1,000 pound capacity
- Adjustable retainer brackets hold box spring in place
- Corners and crossrails lock in place for easy assembly
- Headboard brackets are included
- Lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
$65.98 to $98.99
- Strongest metal frame possible for durability
- Oversized 1.75-inch side rails for support
- Wedge-lock assembly is strong and simple
- Features extra wide headboard brackets
- Protective end caps protect bedding and your legs
- Twin and Full-size frames feature 4 legs
- Queen, King and California King frames have 6 legs
- Legs have 2.25-inch carpet rollers (2 with brake locks)
- Deeply recessed legs offer safety and extra toe room
$869.00 to $1,062.00
- Durable hardwood construction
- Optional trundle or drawers
- Separates into 2 beds
- Top Bunk Weight Capacity - 200 lbs
- Bottom Bunk Weight Capacity - 400 lbs
- Mattress on top bunk should not exceed 9 1/2 inches deep
- Mattress for optional trundle should not exceed 8 inches deep
- 81L x 59W x 68H inches