Otis Bed Zone 5 Mattress - FullItem#: HN-OB024
Enhance the quality of your sleep with this full-size mattress from Otis Zone 5. The gently firm mattress features multidensity foam that conforms to the contours of your body, and the foam's high resilience allows it to plump back up before it's time for bed again. The foam is also temperature sensitive, displacing body heat for an even more comfortable night's sleep. The exclusive Otis Comfort Lock Cushioning System ensures the mattress will be consistently comfortable from the day you place it on your bed until the end of its 10-year warranty.
- Viscoelastic, temperature sensitive foams
- Quad-density latex-like foams
- Body conforming comfort
- Firm mattress envelops body in multi density foams
- Covered in durable Belgian demask
The Otis Zone 5 Mattress is a gently firm, vitalized zone mattress that envelops your body with a blend of pressurized multi-density and highly resilient foam. This mattress is covered in Belgian damask and tailored to last. The exclusive Otis Comfort Lock Cushioning System tensions all the materials inside to develop a specific comfort level that is consistent over the life of the mattress. Performance testing proves this technology is the key to substantially reducing body impressions.
All Otis products have a 10-year warranty protecting against workmanship or material defects, which covers costs associated with repair or replacement. Contact 800-588-OTIS(6847) with questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
74.5L x 53W x 8H inches
$132.98 to $139.98
- Ideal for contract use and flotation bedding
- Suitable for use with all bedding
- Features a modern and versatile Aluminum finish
- Steel cross tubes for strong, dual leg center support
- 1,000 pound capacity
- Adjustable retainer brackets hold box spring in place
- Corners and crossrails lock in place for easy assembly
- Headboard brackets are included
- Lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
$65.98 to $98.99
- Strongest metal frame possible for durability
- Oversized 1.75-inch side rails for support
- Wedge-lock assembly is strong and simple
- Features extra wide headboard brackets
- Protective end caps protect bedding and your legs
- Twin and Full-size frames feature 4 legs
- Queen, King and California King frames have 6 legs
- Legs have 2.25-inch carpet rollers (2 with brake locks)
- Deeply recessed legs offer safety and extra toe room
- Twin-size mattress with medium firmness
- 3 layers of 2.0 density foam in the inner core
- Polyester shell surrounding the core
- Machine tufting keeps the mattress resilient
- Measures 75L x 39W x 8D inches
- 10-year warranty