Otis Bed Zone 9 Mattress - FullItem#: HN-OB026
Enjoy night after night of peaceful sleep with this durable and firm, yet ultra-comfortable, foam mattress. It features extremely resilient quad-density temperature-sensitive foams that are similar to latex, and it conforms to your body for the ultimate in comfort and support. The mattress is covered in silky Belgian damask, and its tape-edge construction makes it look just as firm and thick as it is. This mattress is the firmest model in stock, and it's protected by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Viscoelastic, temperature sensitive foams
- Quad-density latex-like foams
- Tape edge construction gives uniform look and displays thickness
- Body conforming comfort
- The firmest mattress we offer
- Covered in durable Belgian demask
The Otis Zone 9 Mattress is a moldable, energized foam mattress with an extra-firm feel. A combination of latex-like and highly resilient foams make this one firm and moldable for extra support. Covered in Belgian damask and tailored for durability and comfort.
All Otis products have a 10-year warranty protecting against workmanship or material defects, which covers costs associated with repair or replacement. Contact 800-588-OTIS(6847) with questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
74.5L x 53W x 8H inches
$132.98 to $139.98
- Ideal for contract use and flotation bedding
- Suitable for use with all bedding
- Features a modern and versatile Aluminum finish
- Steel cross tubes for strong, dual leg center support
- 1,000 pound capacity
- Adjustable retainer brackets hold box spring in place
- Corners and crossrails lock in place for easy assembly
- Headboard brackets are included
- Lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
$65.98 to $98.99
- Strongest metal frame possible for durability
- Oversized 1.75-inch side rails for support
- Wedge-lock assembly is strong and simple
- Features extra wide headboard brackets
- Protective end caps protect bedding and your legs
- Twin and Full-size frames feature 4 legs
- Queen, King and California King frames have 6 legs
- Legs have 2.25-inch carpet rollers (2 with brake locks)
- Deeply recessed legs offer safety and extra toe room
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Firm not hard
- Good Support
- Holds Shape
- Primary Bed
Comments about Otis Bed 8 in. Zone 9 Mattress - Full:
[...]It had a slight chemical order which disappeared within 24 hours. I slept like a baby the very first night. It is the most comfortable mattress on which I have ever slept. I was sleeping on a Stearns and Foster high-end mattress that was 13 years old and waking up with back and shoulder pain. I woke up with no pain the first morning on the Otis Mattress! I am familiar with the Otis brand since having owned a furniture store. So I expected quality, and that is just what this mattress is - VERY HIGH QUALITY. Even the cover is thick and beautiful. I have no doubt that it will last for well over fifteen years since I am the only one sleeping on it and weigh less than 100 pounds. I should also mention that I researched this mattress before buying it [@]because the description on this site didn't give the density of the memory foam, wich is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. I found the density to be very high for the price, which was excellent for the quality. Even Temper-Pedic doesn't have memory foam with such a high density under the top layer!! Buy this mattress. You won't be disappointed!