FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Deep Pleat Rigid Cell Furnace Filter- 1, 2 or 4 pk.Item#: HN-QFI092
- Ideal for hospitals, schools, office complexes, food and pharmaceutical processes, general commercial, and industrial applications
- Deep V pleats maximize media exposure to air for high dust-holding
- Tapered pleat configuration channels air evenly, allowing low airflow restriction
- Engineered construction and plastic separators create a durable, high-efficiency product
- Plastic finger separators adhere throughout to stabilize the medias and prevent dust unloading during turbulence and startup
- 100 percent synthetic separators are noncarcinogenic and resistant to abrasion, moisture, and microbial growth
The FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Deep Pleat Rigid Cell Furnace Filter is specifically designed for variable air volume systems and turbulent air. This filter provides high-efficiency filtration in difficult operating conditions where indoor air quality is critical.
The FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Deep Pleat Rigid Cell Furnace Filter is designed to provide consistent high-efficiency filtration in variable air volume systems and turbulent air. Deep pleats are held firmly in place with plastic separators and expanded metal backing. Every edge of the media is glued inside the periphery of the frame to prevent air and dust bypass. The media and separators are 100 percent polypropylene to resist moisture damage, microbial growth, and puncture damage. The heavy-gauge galvanized enclosure frame resists corrosion and maintains its structural integrity for extended months of service. This filter is an excellent replacement for ASHRAE-style metal separator filters and for mini-pleat V cells.
Dimensions & Specifications
12 x 24 x 12, 12 x 24 x 6, 20 x 20 x 12, 20 x 20 x 6, 20 x 24 x 12, 20 x 24 x 6, 24 x 24 x 12, 24 x 24 x 6
Food and Pharmaceutical Processes, General Commercial and Industrial Applications, Hospitals, Office Complexes, Schools
1, 2, 4
Rigid Box Style
AssemblySlight mis-shaping during shipment can be re-shaped and used, unless internal media is damaged. Simply re-shape and use as intended.
DocumentationPerformance Data and Specs
Be sure to follow proper recommended usage guidelines.