FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Multi-Pocket Bag Filter-3, 4 or 8 pk.Item#: HN-QFI102
Your Furnace Filter Size
Your # of Pockets
- Recommonded for hospitals, schools, office complexes, food and pharmaceutical processing, airports, paint booths, refineries, computer rooms, general commercial/industrial applications
- 3, 4 or 8 pack, depending on size
- High dust holding and efficiency results from lofted microfiber polypropylene
- Galvanized steel frame provides strength and resists corrosion
- Non-carcinogenic synthetic media resists microbial growth
- Scrim media layers prevent tearing and puncturing
- Metal cover strips eliminate the possibility of dust bypass between pockets and provide added structural integrity
- Adhesive is applied inside the header and along the opening of each pocket to ensure pockets will not blow out or pull away from the frame
The FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Multi-Pocket Bag Filter is the most economical solution for high efficiency air filtration.
FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Multi-Pocket Bag Filter are made of synthetic media that is non-carcinogenic and resistant to abrasion, moisture and microbial growth. Unique metal cover strips are affixed with non-flammable adhesive over each adjoining pocket, eliminating the possibility of dusct bypass between pockets where staples or clinches are traditionally used. These cover strips, along with the non-flammable adhesive seal around each pocket and inside the header, give these filters tremendous blow-out resistance.
The U-channel header allows the pocket support channels to extend into the full 13/16 inch depth of the header to sandwich the media between the pocket support channels and the header. Multi-pocket bag filters fold for minimal storage, shipping and disposal space.
Dimensions & Specifications
Airports, Computer Rooms, Food and Pharmaceutical Processing, General Commercial and Industrial Applications, Hospitals, Office Complexes, Paint Booths, Refineries, Schools
24 x 24 x 30
Furnace Filter Size:
24 x 24 x 30 inches-3 pk.
# of Pockets: 6 Pockets
AssemblySlight mis-shaping during shipment can be re-shaped and used, unless internal media is damaged. Simply re-shape and use as intended.
Be sure to follow proper recommended usage guidelines.