FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Quality Flow Furnace Filter-3, 6 or 12 pk.Item#: HN-QFI086
Ideal for hospitals, schools, government buildings, office complexes, public arenas, general industrial
- Meets American Lung Association Health House guidelines
- Available in 3, 6, or 12 pack, depending on size
- Lower pressure drop than competitors means lower energy costs
- MERV 13 rated per ASHRAE test standard 52.2
- 4-in. filter outperforms a 12-in. filter, costs less, and stores easily
- Super-durable frame and media resists tearing or damage
- Resists moisture and does not support microbial growth
- Available in 2-in. and 4-in. with or without header
FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Quality Flow Furnace Filters are designed to handle high airflow and provide low pressure drop. FurnaceFilters.com MERV 13 Quality Flow Furnace Filters use a durable frame and media that stand up to turbulence and abrasion that typical medias cannot withstand. This media also provides lower pressure drop than standard mini pleat filters to relieve strain on motors, which reduces energy costs, while providing high dust holding and long filter life.
Dimensions & Specifications
General Industrial, Government Buildings, Hospitals, Office Complexes, Public Arenas, Schools
12, 3, 6
AssemblySlight mis-shaping during shipment can be re-shaped and used, unless internal media is damaged. Simply re-shape and use as intended.
Be sure to follow proper recommended usage guidelines.