FurnaceFilters.com MERV 14 Quality Flow Furnace Filter, 3 or 6 pk.Item#: HN-QFI085
- Ideal for hospitals, schools, government buildings, office complexes, public arenas, general industrial
- Meets American Lung Association Health House guidelines
- Available in 3 or 6 pack, depending on size
- Lower pressure drop than competitors means lower energy costs
- MERV 14 rated per ASHRAE test standard 52.2, exceeds LEED standard
- 4-in. filter outperforms a 12-in. filter, costs less, and stores easily
- Super-durable frame and media resists tearing or damage
- Resists moisture and does not support microbial growth
- Available in 2-in. and 4-in. with or without header
- Sustainable component for LEED/Green Building Initiative
FurnaceFilters.com MERV 14 Quality Flow Furnace Filters are designed to handle high airflow and provide low pressure drop. FurnaceFilters.com MERV 14 Quality Flow Furnace Filters use a durable frame and media that stand up to turbulence and abrasion that typical medias cannot withstand. This media also provides lower pressure drop than standard mini pleat filters to relieve strain on motors, which reduces energy costs while providing high dust holding and long filter life.
Dimensions & Specifications
12 x 24 x 4, 16 x 20 x 4, 16 x 24 x 4, 16 x 25 x 4, 18 x 24 x 4, 20 x 20 x 4, 20 x 24 x 4, 20 x 25 x 4, 24 x 24 x 4
General Industrial, Govenrment Buildings, Hospitals, Office Complexes, Public Arenas, Schools
LEED/Green Building, Yes
AssemblySlight mis-shaping during shipment can be re-shaped and used, unless internal media is damaged. Simply re-shape and use as intended.
Be sure to follow proper recommended usage guidelines.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cost Savings
- Easy To Install
- Energy efficient
- Good Fit
- Central AC
- Central Heating
Comments about FurnaceFilters.com MERV 14 Quality Flow Furnace Filter 3 or 6 pk.:
After testing in the most demanding applications, we've found that this 4" filter outperforms typical 12" deep rigid filters. It has lower pressure drop, lasts longer, stands up to high airflow and moisture better, and costs less. From a handling stanpoint, it is nice to carry three of these in one box as compared to one 12" filter per box - much fewer trips up and down ladders and stairs.