Gaggia Evolution 16109 Semi-Automatic Espresso MachineItem#: HN-IMP109
- 15-bar pump espresso machine
- Powerful 1,425-watt heating element
- Control panel with 3 buttons for power, brewing, steaming
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate housing with silver finish
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 13L x 11W x 18H in.
Espresso machine, 2 filter baskets, Tamper, Measuring scoop
The best part of waking up could be the Gaggia Evolution 16109 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine. It features 15 bars of maximum pump pressure and a commercial-style, chrome-plated marine brass portafilter for excellent heat retention. The easy-to-use control panel of this sleek, modern espresso machine features three push buttons for simple brewing, steaming, and on/off.
- 44-oz. removable water reservoir
- For use with either ground coffee or ESE pods
- Includes single/pod and double-shot stainless-steel filter baskets
- Turbo-Frother steam wand
- Chrome-plated, marine brass commercial-style portafilter
- Aluminum 3.5-oz. boiler with 2 heating elements
- Includes coffee tamper and 7-gram measuring scoop
- Cups per brew: 1 cup
- Passively heated cup warmer
- Wipe clean and decalcify regularly
- Weight: 15 lbs.
Gaggia is the number-one selling home espresso machine manufacturer in Italy. Achille Gaggia, known as the founder of the modern espresso machine, founded the company in 1947. His innovative design eliminated steam from the extraction process and gave us the thick, crema-topped espresso that's so popular today. In 1977, the Gaggia company began producing machines for home use, and since that time, they have been at the forefront of development and innovation in the industry. Gaggia espresso machines combine Old World, classic styling with cutting-edge technology to bring you feature-packed machines that are easy to use and look fantastic in your kitchen. Enjoy espresso in the true Italian style with Gaggia.
Dimensions & Specifications
Cups Per Brew
13L x 11W x 18H in.
Water Tank Capacity