Gaggia for Illy 105399 Single Serve Espresso MachineItem#: HN-IMP115
- Makes a delicious single serving of espresso
- 15-bar high pressure pump
- Durable ABS plastic housing in black
- Integrated steam wand and hot water dispenser
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 10L x 8.5W x 12.75H in.
With the Gaggia for Illy 105399 Single Serve Espresso Machine, all you have to do is insert a capsule and push a button. How's that for easy? This single-serve espresso machine has a programmable cup-volume feature, so you can adjust the amount of espresso brewed. There's also an integrated steam wand and hot water dispenser. Cleanup is simple - just dispose of used capsules and you're done.
- Stainless steel boiler with rapid steam technology
- 1-touch operation
- 1-liter removable water tank
- Adjustable cup holder and drip tray
- Water filtration system helps prevent scale and mineral build-up
- Dedicated on/off, cup-volume, and steam controls
- Steam wand has a no-burn grip and swivels for easy placement in cup
- Compatible with Illy's iperEspresso capsules
- Capsule container holds up to 12 spent capsules
- Wipe clean and decalcify regularly
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Gaggia is the number-one selling home espresso machine manufacturer in Italy. Achille Gaggia, known as the founder of the modern espresso machine, founded the company in 1947. His innovative design eliminated steam from the extraction process and gave us the thick, crema-topped espresso that's so popular today. In 1977, the Gaggia company began producing machines for home use, and since that time, they have been at the forefront of development and innovation in the industry. Gaggia espresso machines combine Old World, classic styling with cutting-edge technology to bring you feature-packed machines that are easy to use and look fantastic in your kitchen. Enjoy espresso in the true Italian style with Gaggia.
Dimensions & Specifications
Cups Per Brew
10L x 8.5W x 12.75H in.
Water Tank Capacity