Garlando F-200 EVOLUTION Foosball TableItem#: HN-IL543
- Pro foosball in a cool minimal table design
- .75-inch-thick wood cabinet with black coating
- 4- x 4-inch wood legs in silver with levelers
- Steel bars with anti-rust chromium plating
- Smooth action via built-in steel roller bearings
- Dimensions: 57L x 43.3W x 35H inches
Fuse style and sports with the Garlando F-200 EVOLUTION Foosball Table, a cool entry to professional-level foosball equipment. This heavy-duty table features a .75-inch-thick engineered wood cabinet with shiny black melamine coating and Evolution graphics, stout 4- x 4-inch wood legs with levelers, and an ultra-sleek green playfield with green and black players. Each member of your team is mounted on a steel bar with anti-rust chromium plating, outfitted with smooth spinning action via steel roller bearings. You've never played this fast.
About Imperial International
Imperial International is a division of H. Betti Industries, Inc., which was founded in 1934 by Humbert Betti Sr. Originally an operator for vending equipment, the company decided to venture into billiard-type products and has never looked back. Today, Imperial International stocks over 10,000 items, from billiard tables and accessories to parts for their coin and vending division. With offices in California and New Jersey, the company has the regional accessibility to easily service customers in the U.S. and abroad. By supplying quality products at a reasonable cost, Imperial International provides fun and competition for the world to enjoy.
Dimensions & Specifications
57L x 43.3W x 35H in.
- Tournament approved Tornado foosballs
- Standard ball for coin operated tables
- Darker color for greater visibility
- Grippier surface for better passing and play
- Includes 4 foosballs
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.