Garlando G-500 Weather Proof Foosball TableItem#: HN-IL546
- All-weather pro foosball for indoors or out!
- 1.25-inch-thick wood cabinet with plastic laminate
- 4- x 4-inch metal legs with easy levelers
- Steel telescopic bars with chrome plating
- Silver playfield with blue and white plastic players
- Dimensions: 56L x 43.3W x 36H inches
Foosball? Outside? Yep. The Garlando G-500 Weather Proof Foosball Table is built with special materials and coatings on all parts to allow you to play your favorite game in the sun, rain, on the beach, and more. The stout cabinet is built from 1.25 inches of high-quality marine plywood coated with a water-resistant plastic laminate and sealed with special waterproof glue. 4- x 4-inch square metal legs with levelers provide a base that won't falter and always lets your ball roll true. The playfield is silver, manned with blue and white molded plastic players on telescopic anti-rust-coated steel bars. Go ahead ... take it outside!
About Imperial International
Imperial International is a division of H. Betti Industries, Inc., which was founded in 1934 by Humbert Betti Sr. Originally an operator for vending equipment, the company decided to venture into billiard-type products and has never looked back. Today, Imperial International stocks over 10,000 items, from billiard tables and accessories to parts for their coin and vending division. With offices in California and New Jersey, the company has the regional accessibility to easily service customers in the U.S. and abroad. By supplying quality products at a reasonable cost, Imperial International provides fun and competition for the world to enjoy.
Dimensions & Specifications
56L x 43.3W x 36H in.
- Tournament approved Tornado foosballs
- Standard ball for coin operated tables
- Darker color for greater visibility
- Grippier surface for better passing and play
- Includes 4 foosballs
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.