Garrett CS 5000 Walk Through Metal DetectorItem#: HN-GMD045
- Quick, easy assembly
- Precise target evaluation
- Uniform coverage from archway to floor
- Noise reduction to prevent false alarms
Walk-Through Metal Detector
With enhanced microprocessor-based technology, the CS 5000 provides improved detection performance and increased operating flexibility. It offers many of the same features found on our advanced walk-through units and can be used in virtually any security checkpoint application. The CS 5000 is an affordable unit for the budget-conscious.
The Access Control panel will be used only by supervisory management personnel. It permits changing the Program and Sensitivity codes and also is used to control such functions as synchronization of multiple units, pulse frequency and tone. The unit further secures control settings by maintaining a non re-settable sequence code that indicates any attempt at seeking access to the settings. A tamper alarm sounds within 10 seconds after the Access touchpad is pressed unless the proper access code is entered.
Unique coil design offers multidimensional detection field with total uniformity both horizontally and vertically. This design, plus a choice of three levels of ankle level boost, eliminates traditional hot spots and weak signals. Target detection is precise regardless of its location in the archway.
- Touchpads and backlit LCD screen offer clearer and easier use
- Uniform detection coverage from archway to floor
- Three ankle-boost sensitivity levels
- User-friendly programming for precise control of detection settings
- Computerized access codes ensure tamper-proof settings
Dimensions & Specifications
Heavy Duty Aluminum, Mar-Resistant Laminate
24 Months (Parts and Labor)
35W x 23D x 80H inches
30W x 23D x 80H inches