Garrett PD 6500i Walk Through Metal DetectorItem#: HN-GMD043
- Superior target detection
- Unmatched discrimination of harmless items
- Throughput and reliability with preset programs
- Complete range of security applications
Walk-Through Metal Detector
The PD 6500i is the world's highest performing walk-through metal detector and leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination and sensitivity features. Designed for maximum patron throughput without compromising safety, the PDi is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
The PD 6500i's Access Control Panel is designed for use by authorized personnel with specific, multi-level security codes. It allows authorized users to change settings such as detection Program and Sensitivity. Security of the detector's settings is maintained with a non-resettable sequence code, which indicates every attempt at access to the settings. A tamper alarm sounds within 10 seconds after the Access Touchpad is pressed, unless a proper access code is entered.
The PD 6500i maintains all settings even when disconnected from power and does not require recalibration each time the unit is turned OFF and back ON. No battery is required for memory retention. While the unit is in operation, a self-test of all systems is performed continuously with any failures or problems immediately reported on the LCD display.
- Enhanced Metal Detector
- Multi-dimensional coil design
- 33 distinct pinpoint zones
- Detection and location of guns and knives
- Circuitry with advanced Digital Signal Processor
- Individual zone boost adjustments allow
- Durable, IP 55 weather-proof construction.
Dimensions & Specifications
Heavy Duty Aluminum, Mar-Resistant Laminate
16 Independent Programs
24 Months (Parts and Labor)
35W x 23D x 80H inches
30W x 23D x 80H inches