FurnaceFilters.com General Filter Compatible Odor Ban MERV 8 Replacement Furnace Filter-20 x 24 x 5 inches-2 pk.Item#: HN-QFI079
- Carrier, Generalaire, Bryant compatible
- Odor killer
- 2-stage system combines thermally bonded, 100 percent synthetic fibers with activated carbon
- Activated carbon absorbs odors and irritants
- Captures more dust than standard pads or panel type filters, creating a healthier environment
- Residential air cleaner filter designed to fit existing ducted air filter housings
- Preassembled for easy installation
- 5-in. depth and closed pleats minimize pressure drop
- Extended filter life of 6 to 12 months
General Filter Odor Ban MERV 8 Replacement Furnace Filters are specifically designed to replace other 20x24x5-inch ducted air products. They use two-stage filtration technology to remove odors, irritant gases, particulates, and dust in some of the most challenging environments. These filters fit into existing filter housings so fume and odor control is available without costly retro-fitting or expensive housings and fans. The electrostatically charged, 100 percent synthetic, graduated density media is continuously bonded to a 30-gauge galvanized, corrosion-resistant, expanded metal support grid with an effective open area of 96 percent. The media is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, does not absorb moisture, and will not support microbial growth.
The controlled pleat spacing maximizes surface area and dust-holding capacity and is bonded to the enclosure frame to prevent dust bypass. The enclosure frame is constructed of high wet-strength, moisture-resistant beverage board. The diagonal support members of the frame are bonded to the entering and exiting apexes of each pleat to prevent pleat collapse and filter bowing while preventing air bypass and providing rigidity.
The FurnaceFilters.com General Filter Furnace Filter can be used as a replacement for the following part numbers:
- Generalaire AC-1 (20x24x5 inches)
- Generalaire 12758 (20x24x5 inches)
- Carrier 31MF020100 (20x24x5 inches)
- Bryant 902BXX020 (20x24x5 inches)
Replace your General Filter Media Filter today.
Dimensions & Specifications
Furnace Filter Size
20 x 24 x 5 inches-2 pk.
Carbon & Poly
20 x 24 x 5
Electrostatic, Odor Control, Pleated
AssemblySlight mis-shaping during shipment can be re-shaped and used, unless internal media is damaged. Simply re-shape and use as intended.
DocumentationPerformance Data and Specs
Be sure to follow proper recommended usage guidelines.