George Foreman GRP72CTB Broil Ez Clean Indoor Electric GrillItem#: HN-DAH050
- 72-inch, non-stick surface with 2 cooking plates
- Sloped design for healthy cooking with less smoke
- Removable drip tray for easy cleanup
- Roomy, 1.5 in. floating hinge for extra-thick burgers
- Includes indoor grill, 2 drip trays, 2 spatulas
Grill, 2 drip trays, 2 spatulas
- Removable drip tray catches run-off liquids for no mess cleanup
- Double non-stick coating is long-lasting, dishwasher-safe and perfect for healthy, oil-free cooking
- The grill's sloped design and removable drip tray also promote reduced-fat cooking, while producing less smoke
- Extended metal loop handle, with locking side latches for compact storage
- Grill includes easy-read ready indicator light
- Dimensions: 16L x 7W x 15H inches
About George Foreman
In the mid 1990s, grilling company Salton was on the lookout for a spokesman and brand name for their exciting new line of contact grills. They found what they needed in George Foreman, an illustrious boxer who retired in 1977 and made a comeback ten years later, winning the heavyweight title in 1994. Since that time, the George Foreman cooking line has become a mainstay in American homes. Today, the name is synonymous with the idea of low-fat, great-tasting home cooking done with a minimum of effort and fuss. The George Foreman line offers an exciting variety of products, from outdoor and indoor grills to blenders, broilers, and lots more.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
16.69W x 9.65D x 14.57H in.