Glideaway Queen Metal Bed FrameItem#: HN-GLI094
- Raise your bed for comfort and beauty
- Supported design eliminates need for box spring or board
- Scroll trim and black powder-coated finish
- Complete queen bed in one compact box
- No tools required for assembly
A mattress is just a mattress - it takes a frame to make it a bed. The Glideaway Queen Metal Bed Frame is an elegant piece with a supportive design that won't just raise your mattress off the floor - it'll elevate the decor of your entire bedroom. No tools are necessary to piece together this frame. It arrives complete, queen sized, and in one compact box for your hassle-free assembly. Structurally, the frame is so sound that it eliminates the need for box springs or board altogether and aesthetically it is a masterpiece of home furnishing. From the black powder-coated finish to the intricate scrollwork at the head and footboards, this frame will never fail to astound you. Measures 60L x 80W x 14.5H inches.
About Glideaway Sleep Products
Glideaway, located in St. Louis, Missouri, has developed and provided innovative bed frames, inner support systems, and other bedding-related items for the past 50 years, and now offers over 300 products. The company has been awarded numerous patents for their designs. An ongoing commitment to quality, safety, and their customers make Glideaway a company on whom you can depend.
This product comes with a 5-year limited warranty, contact Glideaway at 314-426-3999 with questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
60L x 80W x 14.5H in.
$174.99 to $269.99
- Firm high-profile 288 innerspring mattress
- Premium upholstery for supreme comfort
- Top-quality fabric cover
- Simple no-flip design
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Full foam encasement for supreme comfort
$135.99 to $195.99
- Includes fitted sheet, flat sheet, and pillowcases
- Made of 100% Egyptian cotton fabric
- Classic chambray in soft, soothing blue
- Machine washable
- Available in twin, full, queen, and king size