Glide Bikes 12 in. Red Mini Glider Balance BikeItem#: HN-GBI006
- Crafted to teach your child how to ride a bike
- Durable alloy frame will not rust
- Features adjustable seat and handles
- Recommended for children age 2 Years to 4 Years
- Holds up to a 100 lbs.
- Measures 36L x 25H inches
Give your child the chance to learn the proper balance and coordination needed to ride a bike with the Glide Bikes 12 in. Red Mini Glider Balance Bike. This pedal-less bike features a lightweight, durable, and easy-to-maneuver alloy frame that weighs just 8 lbs., and features 12-inch EVA foam tires which never need air. It's easy to steer, and has a mountain bike geometry which positions the front wheel out in front of the handlebar, making it almost impossible for your child to go over the handlebars. The rider's weight is also centered over the rear wheel to lower your child's center of gravity for more stability. Without pedals your child has to learn how to balance without having the extra difficulty of making the bike move with pedals. The child-sized breaks are located on the handlebars and keep your child from dragging their feet to stop the bike. With adjustable handlebars and an adjustable seat, this bike grows with your child and only requires minimal assembly. Designed for children ages three to six and up to 100 lbs., the bike is painted with certified, lead-free metallic paint in classic red.
- 12-inch EVA foam tires never need air
- Bike weighs 8 lbs. for easy maneuvering
- Mountain bike geometry for safety
- Easy to steer
- Nearly impossible to go over the handlebars
- Weight is centered over the rear wheel
- Low center of gravity for more stability
- No pedal design teaches a child proper balance
- Foot pegs give children a place to rest feet
- Child-sized hand brake
- Convenient kick stand
- Certified, lead-free metallic paint
- Minimal assembly required
- Bright blue shade of blue
About Glide Bikes
Created by Ed Mondellow, an avid mountain biker, Glide Bikes got their start with his desire to make a bike that would not only teach his daughter to ride, but also make it a fun experience. Since then, Glide Bikes has made it a point to use innovative designs to help make and keep their product line relevant to today's children. Glide Bikes incorporates the latest technology and geometry to craft bikes of superior quality, construction, and design. They're also looking forward to expanding their line of bikes to include riders of all ages bikes that are fun and built to last.
Dimensions & Specifications
Adjustable Handlebar, Adjustable Seat
36L x 25H in.