Glide Bikes 16 in. Red Go Glider Balance BikeItem#: HN-GBI003
- Designed to teach your child how to ride a bike
- Durable alloy frame will not rust
- Features adjustable seat and handles
- Recommended for children ages 6 and up
- Can hold up to 125 lbs.
- Measures 46L x 34H inches
Specially crafted to teach your child how to balance properly on a bike, the Glide Bikes 16 in. Red Go Glider Balance Bike is a great choice over traditional training wheels. Featuring a lightweight and durable alloy frame that will not rust, this bike only weighs 10 lbs. for easy maneuvering. Parents will love how the 16-inch EVA foam tires never need air. Capable of supporting up to 125 lbs. and recommended for children ages six and up, this glider bike features an adjustable seat and handles to grow with your child. Easy to steer, the Go Glider Balance Bike has mountain bike geometry which allows for the slowest and safest balancing speed of 1.5 MPH. The front wheel is positioned out in front of the handlebar, making it nearly impossible for the rider to go over the handlebars. Also, the rider sits over the back wheel creating a lower center of gravity and more stability. Foot pegs give your child a place to rest their feet, while the handbrakes are child-sized and prevent kids from dragging their feet to stop the bike. Painted with certified, lead-free metallic paint in a classic shade of red, your child will love gaining confidence and learning how to ride a bike.
- 16-inch EVA foam tires never need air
- Bike weighs 10 lbs. for easy maneuvering
- Mountain bike geometry for safety
- Easy to steer
- Nearly impossible to go over the handlebars
- Weight is centered over the rear wheel
- Low center of gravity for more stability
- No pedal design teaches a child proper balance
- Foot pegs give children a place to rest feet
- Child-sized hand brake
- Convenient kick stand
- Certified, lead-free metallic paint
- Classic, bright red color
About Glide Bikes
Created by Ed Mondellow, an avid mountain biker, Glide Bikes got their start with his desire to make a bike that would not only teach his daughter to ride, but also make it a fun experience. Since then, Glide Bikes has made it a point to use innovative designs to help make and keep their product line relevant to today's children. Glide Bikes incorporates the latest technology and geometry to craft bikes of superior quality, construction, and design. They're also looking forward to expanding their line of bikes to include riders of all ages bikes that are fun and built to last.
Dimensions & Specifications
Adjustable Handlebar, Adjustable Seat
46L x 34H in.