Going Green Recycled Plastic Large Ranch Bird Feeder with Suet CagesItem#: HN-WOL003
- Constructed from up to 90% recycled plastics
- Eco-friendly ranch-style bird feeder
- Powder-coated perforated metal screen bottom
- Capacity: 5.5 lbs. with 2 suets
- Overall dimensions: 13.5L x 11.75W x 10.5H inches
Go green in more ways than one with the Going Green Recycled Plastic Large Ranch Feeder with Suet Cages in your backyard. This large-capacity bird feeder is an environmentally friendly option that also features an attractive ranch style. There's plenty of room for several birds with the double suet style. It is constructed from up to 90% recycled plastic, with a green roof, and a powder-coated perforated metal screen bottom for drainage. The new EZ Clean snap-out base makes it easy to clean, too. Weight capacity: 5.5 lbs. Dimensions: 13.5L x 11.75W x 10.5H inches.
At Woodlink, a lot of pride goes into making innovative products that are friendly to the environment. The goal is to be as efficient as possible to serve the customer well. Every month, Woodlink saves more than 37 trees, 8,780 gallons of fresh water, nearly 5.5 cubic feet of landfill space, and 6,585 KWH of electricity. Woodlink is the exclusive licensee for the manufacturing of birding products to the design specifications of the National Audubon Society.
Dimensions & Specifications
13.5L x 11.75D x 10.5H
- Designed for use with majority of bird feeders and houses
- Works as a hang mount, base mount or pole mount
- Sturdy steel construction in green finish
- 78-inch overall height
- Bird house not included
- Complete system for mounting or hanging
- Works for bird feeders and bird houses
- Includes a heavy-duty steel pole
- Steel is rust-resistant in powder-coated finish
- Unique extension arm and flat bottom adapter
- Ground sleeve included
- 84-inch overall height
- 5L x 8W x 5H inches
- Lightweight weighs .27 lbs.