Going Green Recycled Plastic Upside Down Suet Bird FeederItem#: HN-WOL006
- Constructed from up to 90% recycled plastics
- Eco-friendly platform bird feeder
- Proudly made in the USA
- Capacity: 2 suet cakes
- Overall dimensions: 10L x 8W x 4.5H inches
Help your feathered friends flourish in the winter with the Going Green Recycled Plastic Upside Down Suet Bird Feeder. This suet feeder is shaped like a house, constructed from up to 90% recycled plastic, with a wire grid underneath where the birds can feast on the energy-rich suet. It's designed to dispense two standard suet cakes. Each feeder is proudly made in the USA. Capacity: 2 suet cakes. Dimensions: 10L x 8W x 4.5H inches.
At Woodlink, a lot of pride goes into making innovative products that are friendly to the environment. The goal is to be as efficient as possible to serve the customer well. Every month, Woodlink saves more than 37 trees, 8,780 gallons of fresh water, nearly 5.5 cubic feet of landfill space, and 6,585 KWH of electricity. Woodlink is the exclusive licensee for the manufacturing of birding products to the design specifications of the National Audubon Society.
Dimensions & Specifications
2 Suet Cakes
10L x 8D x 4.5H in.
- Designed for use with majority of bird feeders and houses
- Works as a hang mount, base mount or pole mount
- Sturdy steel construction in green finish
- 78-inch overall height
- Bird house not included
- Complete system for mounting or hanging
- Works for bird feeders and bird houses
- Includes a heavy-duty steel pole
- Steel is rust-resistant in powder-coated finish
- Unique extension arm and flat bottom adapter
- Ground sleeve included
- 84-inch overall height
- 5L x 8W x 5H inches
- Lightweight weighs .27 lbs.