Gold Medal 18 in. Commercial Standard Height Directors ChairItem#: HN-TL0037
$105.98 to $132.98
- Available in a variety of frame finish and fabric color options
- Gold-toned zinc-plated hardware is rust-resistant
- Steel brackets reinforce joints, prevent flexing
- 14-oz. cotton duck fabric with color-fast dies
- Dimensions: 21.5L x 15.5W x 34H inches
Incorporated in the Gold Medal 18 in. Commercial Standard Height Directors Chair are the best features from each of the Gold Medal designs since WWII. Hand-crafted arm pads, sculptured back posts, and custom-fitted American Beech hardwood joinery provide maximum strength and simplicity. Wood joints are hand-fitted with steel pin and glue construction. Fourteen-ounce cotton canvas fabric covers are finished with color-fast dies. The commercial chair also employs a 1/8 in. reinforced steel seal rail bracket for extra reinforcement.
This chair delivers the tradition of 19th-century craftsmanship to the 21st century casual furniture market. Special features include rust resistant gold-toned zinc-plated hardware and double topcoats of hand-dipped clear varnish or gloss enamel finish. This chair offers a 3-year limited warranty covering all manufacturing defects. It's available in several frame colors along with multiple canvas colors. Load tested to 300 pounds, this chair folds compactly for easy packing and storage. Proudly made in the USA.
- Increased leg thickness for support
- Double topcoats of hand-dipped finish on American Beech hardwood
- Folds for easy storage and includes 3-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand-crafted comfort-shaped arm pads and custom-fitted joinery
- Weighs: 10 lbs. and 300 lb. weight capacity
- Seat Height: 18 inches, dining height
About TLT Gold Medal Chairs
A 120-year-old tradition, the original Gold Medal design received the coveted gold medal for "Product Excellence in Casual Furniture" during the 1892 Chicago World's Fair. Since then, the Gold Medal name has always been attached to this line of top-quality American-designed canvas furniture. TLT bought the Gold Medal plant and has carried on the Gold Medal tradition, continuing to produce outstanding quality director's chairs.
Dimensions & Specifications
21.5L x 15.5W x 34H inches
18.5L x 15.5W inches
21.5L x 7H inches
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
Black, Natural, Walnut, White
Fabric Color: Choose From 14 Options
AssemblyTo install the seat and back on your directors chair frame, please open up your chair frame approximately half way, so to allow the fabric to fit loosely onto the frame and then open up the chair once all fabric portions are applied. For additional information please consult the attached assembly instructions in Adobe PDF format.
$25.99 to $52.99
- Customers love the durability and quality of this set
- Seat and backrest for your existing director chair frame
- Designed exclusively for use with Gold Medal's Classic, Exhibitor, Contemporary or Commercial director's chair frames
- Crafted of resilient, comfortable canvas fabric
- Available in a wide assortment of colors
- Optional personalization with up to 18 characters
- Choose your font style and thread color
- Machine-washable for easy maintenance
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Construction
Comments about Gold Medal 18 in. Commercial Standard Height Directors Chair:
I returned these chairs due to the poor quality. The white paint job was terrible. Could see extra paint, paint marks, nail holes, and scratches. The discs on the bottom of the chairs legs were nailed in the wrong place.